If you’re uncertain about whether or not a career on Capitol Hill is really what you want to do, you have a few options:
1. Continue to fly by the seat of your pants [This is what most of us do, until one day we wake up and we’re 30 years old and have no idea what we’re doing with our lives.]
2. Play more lottery tickets at Congressional Liquor and hope your office LD eventually takes that Administration job.
3. Complain endlessly to other Capitol Hill staffers as you spend your paycheck away at Happy Hours.
4. Stop by the graduate school fair next week.
5. Find your Magic Eight Ball.
Still confused? There’s always the Capitol Hill Flow Chart that can give you a glimpse into your future.